1. The graduation day in the 9th grade (night actually, right after the formal part was wrapped up) we were driven to the several sightseeing places. Night. The city never sleeps, truly
Lots of tourists, young people from city, night lights, adrenaline and the first time I was out at night!
2. The graduation day from high school (again night, because the formal part was dragging on and on and it was the most awful experience of my life), the night spent with my "loser friends" at recreational area of the school, talking, remembering and swearing to never let anyone walk over us. Dancing in the killer pink heels for the first time in my life. (How did I trip I break my legs and neck is a wonder XD)
3. Right after the mildly wild night I was shipped (literally) off for three days to out of country trip. Without parents or friends. Thrilling and terrifying. First on a train, then on a bus, then on a ship. Alone. (Sure there were responsible adults and other teens but still). It was truly a learning experience.
4. 10 days spent in Europe with my two friends from school and one from Uni. We went with a group but still. It's so amazing to do all these things without anyone hindering you. All YOU want to do. The beautiful upside of being an adult ;3
5. RAFTING. My friend from Uni invited me with her parents on a trip out of the city borders. I was simple AMAZING.